Kulturbrauerei | Berlin
Schönhauser Allee 36 10435 Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
The Kulturbrauerei is a former landmark of industrialization with a distinctive architecture from the end of the 19th century – located in the heart of Berlin. The site which is under national trust protection contains six linked courtyards and over 20 buildings used by creative artists for a wide range of events including cultural happenings like parties, theatrical performances or cinematic and gastronomic events.
How to reach the location:
The Kulturbrauerei is centrally located at Prenzlauer Berg district and can easily be reached by public transportaion, bike or by car.
From Tegel Airport
1. Airport Bus (TXL) –> Beusselstraße (8 minutes)
2. Beusselstraße –> Ringbahn S41 –> Schönhauser Allee (9 minutes)
3. Schönhauser Allee –> U2 Direction Theodor-Heuss-Platz –> Eberswalder Straße (2 minutes)
Time: approx. 30 minutes
Price: 2,80 €/1,70 € Regular/Reduced
From Schönefeld Airport
1. Airport Berlin-Schönefeld –>e.g. S9 Direction Pankow –> Schönhauser Allee (37 minutes)
2. Schönhauser Allee –> U2 Direction Theodor-Heuss-Platz –> Eberswalder Straße (2 minutes)
Time: approx. 45 minutes
Price: 3,40 €/2,50 € (Regular/Reduced)
U-Bahn: U2 Eberswalder Straße
Tram: M12, M1, M10 (Eberswalder Straße)
S-Bahn: Ringbahn S41/S42, S9, S8 & S85 (Schönhauser Allee)
The BVG website can be used to check all current train and bus connections.
You can call a taxi for a regular ride to the entry Sredzkistraße. If you just want to take a taxi for a short trip of 2km you can hail one off the street and tell the driver you would like a “short ride” or “Kurzstrecke”. Taxi service: 030 210101 or 030 443322
There is a fee-charging parking garage at the entry Sredzkistraße 1, 10435 Berlin. It is open all day and night. Find more information here.